Floribunda Roses' Seedlings
- It is a rose with a strong fragrance, multiple blooming, disease-resistant, ideal for the garden.
- The flowers are large 10 cm, 20 - 25 petals, bicolor, a red-yellow mixture, strongly perfumed.
- Forms medium 75-90 cm thick bushes, plump, semi-shiny, healthy green foliage.
- Undoubtedly, it is the blueest purple rose on the market, from the category of "blue" roses.
- Forms over average force bush, 70-80cm, with matte green leaf, very resistant to diseases!
- Intense, medium-sized flowers with dark purple petals with a strong rose-like sweet perfume that opens to compet, leaving out its gold stamps.
- Blooms in waves all year round.
A very valuable, resistant variety that has won numerous awards, both for its shape and color, and for its special scent.
- Medium, 40/50 cm shrubs with uniform growth and dark green, glossy foliage.
- Involt flowers (35 petals), medium sized, in large clusters, red velvet bleeding petals.
- It blooms abundantly, resists weather, disease and frost.
- Excellent for parks and gardens.
- Polyantha Fiji Roses - healthy, resistant, long time blooming.
- Particular varieties of fragrant, softened roses.
- Long-blooming roses.
- The probable origin: Meilland, France, 1981.
- Seeds large force, 120/90 cm, well branched and few thorns.
- Abundantly, semi-glossy leaves.
- Small and medium-sized flowers, in-line, are in rich and heavy clusters. Light pink petals with a faint fragrance.
- A particularly valuable variety as a solitary plant, in small groups, living fences.
- Blooms very abundantly throughout the year and has a remarkable resistance to disease and frost.
- Synonyms: Korresia, Sunsprite
- The origin: Friedrich Worlein x Spanish Sun.
- Middle Force, 60/40 cm, semi-erect shrubs with dark green and glossy foliage.
- Involt flowers (25 petals), large, appear in large clusters, golden petals that discolour a little, with a particularly pleasant scent.
- Very valuable variety. For rebates, curbs and connoisseurs.
- Great force, 80/100 cm, with branches, few thorns.
- Middle, narrow leaves, light green, glossy.
- Medium-sized flowers, gathered in clusters of up to 15, white-purple petals with pink shades and light fragrance.
- It keeps well in a vase.
- Variety for massive parks, small groups or solitary plants.
- It is one of the most valuable varieties of the 20th century.
- Some consider it a park rose variety.
- Height 40-60 cm.
- Height: 40-60 cm.
- Pink color
- Flower: double, 7,5 cm
- Mentions: high force
Ciumbrud PlantStr. COLINEI, Nr. 25, CIUMBRUD, Jud. Alba
Administrator: Bakk Emeric Levente
Telefon: 0258 865 188
Tel./Fax: 0258 866 111
Mobil: 0722 672 725
Mobil: 0735 191 401
Magazin Online: www.4garden.ro