- Medium late blackberry variety, no thorns. Fruits are juicy, medium or large sized, have a black, glossy color.
- The blackberry is more demanding for light and air temperature in winter, which should not drop lower than -12, -15C. That is why the recommended planting areas have a gentle climate on well-lit southern or southwest slopes.
- The blackberries has roots more resistant to drought than raspberries.
- The soils they cultivate must be deep, fertile, well drained, slightly acidic with 5.6-6.5 pH
- Harvest season: July - September.
For orders and other products, go to: » www.4garden.ro