- late variety (after mid-July)
- Very large productions.
- Due to the late flowering, it is not affected by frosts.
- The bunches are of medium length, thick, with the grains arranged evenly, pointed.
- The fruit is large, slightly elongated, round, light red.
- Due to long tail, it is easy to harvest.
- The bush is large, with vigorous growth and thick branches
- Redcurrant is a fruit shrub, with erect growth that develops in the form of bushes with 10-20 strains emitted from the area of the parcel and reaching 1.5-2 m height.
- The stems emit light roots that develop superficially at 15-30 cm deep, and horizontally over a radius of 20-50 cm. Starting in spring vegetation and blooming are early. The buds are prominent, oval, and the small hermaphrodite flowers are grouped in crayfish with 4-15 flowers, while the berries are 8-10 mm.
- The pollination is automatic, all varieties are self-fertile, fruit maturation, depending on the variety, takes place in June-July. The production is 3-5 kg / bush. Multiplication is done through woodcutters or semi-milled, marcote, grafting and meristem cultures. Obtaining authentic, healthy and quality plants is done in nurseries that have the necessary technique.
For orders and other products, go to: » www.4garden.ro